Sheikh Zayed Fund for Entrepreneurship and Innovation Development (hereafter the Fund) has been established in 2017 in the Chechen Republic by Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development (a government organization of Abu-Dhabi Emirate) with a total capital investment of USD 50 million.
The Fund’s mission is to become a key part of the ecosystem fueling entrepreneurial activity to create sustainable economic and social impact for the Chechen Republic through focused support of SMEs.
Main activities of the Fund:
- Support of SMEs through providing financial products for start-ups and scale-ups;
- Development of local entrepreneurs’ potential through trainings and counselling;
- Creating attractive and favorable investment environment and development of entrepreneurship community.
- The Director of Credit Department is responsible for directing and overseeing of the entire lending process, including the initial application and review, underwriting and the disbursal or denial of the request.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE CREDIT DEPARTMENT:
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- Conducting screening committee review of the application;
- Recommending applicant for counselling, training, support, change of the business idea (rejection) or updating application with additional information, funding;
- Conducting credit assessment process;
- Conducting Management Credit Committee Process;
- Conducting Board Executive Committee Process;
- Approving and monitoring credit disbursement;
- Reviewing restructuring application;
- Approving and monitoring of conducting required checks and visits to clients;
- Making decision to classify member as unreachable;
- Launch and execute unreachable member collection process;
- А bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or business is mandatory;
- Minimum 4 years of working experience on managerial position in the credit department of a bank or any financial institution;
- Candidates with recognized certification in lending and underwriting experience is considered a strong plus;
- Strong understanding of credit processes and credit related controls;
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills;
- Excellent communication skills and strong command of written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary;
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9-18.00;
- Office location - Business-centre Grozny-City